Log in

Family Law Help

Placer County Superior Court

The Placer County Superior Court's Self-Help Center provides legal and process information and help filling out legal forms to people who are representing themselves in court with cases in or who live in Placer County. The Self-Help Center provides legal information and the services do not result in an attorney-client relationship. The staff do not provide legal advice or representation in court.

Settlement Services, are provided  to help people come to an agreement and finish their cases.  Staff cannot help litigants who are represented by attorneys. The Settlement Officer helps both sides of the case equally. To get legal advice or have a confidential conversation, you must speak with a private attorney. All services of the Self-Help Center are free.

Visit the Placer County Superior Court website to learn more about how the Self-Help Center can help you and how to sign up for help.

Other self-help resources:

Stand Up Placer

Looking for assistance? Having a domestic violence crisis?  Stand Up Placer may be able to help.  Stand Up Placer serves survivors and their families of initimate partner violence, sexual assault and human trafficking in Placer County. They offer the following services:

      • 24-Hour Crisis Line
      • Confidential Emergency Safe House
      • Victim Services Drop-In Center
      • 24/7 Accompaniment Services
      • Therapeutic Services
      • Legal Services
      • Financial Assistance
      • Tattoo (branding) Removal or Cover-up

For more information please see Stand-Up Placer's website

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software