The members of the Placer County Bar Association are attorneys and other legal professionals who provide legal services in Placer County, California.
The membership consists of both private practitioners and public agency attorneys. All are committed to providing the finest quality legal services to the residents of Placer County.
This Web site provides information about the Placer County Bar Association and its membership, and provides links to various law-related resources. The attorney directory, which can be searched by name, location and practice area, represents the current, active members of the Association.
The mission of the Placer County Bar Association is to promote the professional interests of lawyers within the legal profession and within the framework of local, state and federal governments, through education, interaction, leadership, and philanthropy as stated in Article III, Section 3.02:
(A) Promote the professional interests of lawyers within the legal profession and within the framework of local, state and federal governments.
(B) Promote education in the following areas:
(1) Awareness of current and developing law in areas of public concern;
(2) Recognition of personal, business and professional legal problems and the options available
(3) Career opportunities open to persons with a legal education; and
(4) Qualifications of persons seeking judicial or governmental positions.
(C) Educate and inform members in the following areas:
(1) New and proposed changes in law and rules of the court;
(2) Employment opportunities;
(3) Practical application of the law; and
(4) The operation of jurisdiction of governmental agencies
(D) Promote interaction among the members and among professional associations and provide a network of support and assistance for members.
(E) Provide financial assistance to deserving qualified law students in financial need.
(F) Encourage and assist qualified members who seek positions of leadership within the legal profession and in public service.
(G) Participate in public service and pro bono activities.